(Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters) by Local Enterprise Office
TAME Grants are suitable for first time micro exporters. They will part-fund the costs that can be incurred in investigating and researching export markets, e.g. exhibiting at Trade Fairs, preparing marketing material and developing websites specifically targeting overseas markets. Grant covers 50% of eligible costs (net of vat) to a max of €2,500.
Who can apply for this grant?
- enterprises not employing more than 10 people;
- enterprises located within the geographic location of the Local Enterprise Office
- enterprises operating in the commercial sphere
- enterprises must demonstrate a market for their proposed product/service
- enterprises engaged in manufacturing or internationally traded services
- Innovative businesses with prototype products
- Enterprises must not have received any funding for this proposal from any other source