Are you interested in joining the World Trade Center Dublin team?
World Trade Center Dublin is proud to operate a highly successful internship programme for young professionals at the beginning of their career. Our interns are awarded the title “International Trade Associate” and assist the full-time team on a number of different projects and tasks. The role sits with one of the world’s most respected and professional organisations. The World Trade Centers Association employs thousands of people worldwide and influences international business on a daily basis. Business areas will include export marketing, procurement, supply chain & logistics, customs and finance.
- Studying for or completed a degree in business, politics, economics, finance or management.
- Interest in international business or trade.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Strong research and reporting skills.
- Effective in identifying problems, seeking pertinent data.
- Flexibility and openness.
- Commitment to exceeding client expectations and delivering the highest standard in customer service.
- Web and phone based support with external queries.
- Contribute to ongoing sales and provide input to development of products and services.
- Assist with and support meetings with SMEs locally to showcase trade advisory capabilities, products, channel partners and client offerings.
- Assist in conducting member assessments and vetting.
- Support the development of member and user training guides.
- Act as a point of contact in providing support to members and partners regarding queries on services, portal usage and benefits of membership.
I am glad I chose Dublin for my internship experience as the country is the gateway to the EU for much of the world. While working at WTC Dublin my co-workers were diligent and supportive friends, understanding that a new country can take some getting used, although it took no time at all with the help I was given.
One of the highlights was to visit the Spanish embassy and see Spanish people working in Ireland. Everybody at the office was very kind with me from the beginning and very helpful if I ever had a problem. I highly recommend this place to work. Thank you to all the team.
The Dublin team is incredibly welcoming, kind and friendly; they have helped me a lot, both in improving my English knowledge and learning about how they help clients to grow their business overseas. I really want to thank you all and I am extremely grateful to all of you for what you’ve done for me!